Hi, I’m Francesco Reffo, a creative photographer based in Padua (Italy).
Got a master degree in Modern Languages at the University of Padua and worked for some years as press officer and communications specialist in the fashion industry.
Began working as a full-time photographer at 25, developing a deep, sincere interest in people portraits, reportage and street photography.
Spent the last ten years shooting for national and international companies as commercial photographer and fotoreporter.
In 2021 I started my own business, opening STUFO, and focusing my work on adults portraits with large format film cameras.
In 2023, together with a couple of dear friends, I founded GREEZO, a creative multimedia team.
I shot for: Luxottica, Generali Assicurazioni, United Colors of Benetton, Sisley, Axa, Bormioli, Campari, Harley Davidson and H-Farm among the others.
- USA – Pictures Of The Year International (POY ’22) – First Prize with the project “Face of our Time” in the category COVID-19, Year 2
- GEORGIA – Kolga Tbilisi Photo 2022 – Finalist with “Face of our Time”
- ITALY – Siena International Photo Award 2022 – Finalist with “Face of our Time”
- SWITZERLAND – Lugano Photo Days 2022 – Finalist with “Face of our Time”
- INDIA – One Eyeland Photography Awards 2021 – Silver Trophy with the project “Face of our Time”
- AUSTRALIA – International Portrait Photographer of the Year – Finalist
- ITALY – EffeunoFest 2022 – First Prize with the project “Face of our Time”
- Passepartout Prize 2021 – Finalist / Annual Catalogue with “Gianni, a car collector”
- MONOVISIONS Awards 2020 – Honorable Mention with “Venice, the eternal dance between life and water”
I provide a wide range of services including portrait and reportage photography and work as a director of photography within the GREEZO team.
Vanity Fair, Marie Claire, Corriere della Sera, Lomography Magazine and others.