Born in 1986 in Cittadella, a small town in Northern Italy.
Got a master degree in Modern Languages at the University of Padua and worked for some years as press officer and communications specialist in the fashion industry.
Began working as a full-time photographer at 25, developing a deep, sincere interest in people portraits, reportage and street photography.
Spent the last ten years shooting for national and international companies as commercial photographer and fotoreporter.
In 2021 I started my own business, opening “STUFO”, and focusing my work on adults portraits with large format film cameras.
I shot for: Luxottica, Generali Assicurazioni, United Colors of Benetton, Sisley, Axa, Bormioli, Campari, Harley Davidson and H-Farm among the others.
- Pictures Of The Year International (POY ’22) – First Prize with the project “Face of our Time” in the category COVID-19, Year 2
- Kolga Tbilisi Photo 2022 – Shortlisted with “Face of our Time”
- Siena International Photo Award 2022 – Shortlisted with “Face of our Time”
- One Eyeland Photography Awards 2021 – Silver Trophy with the project “Face of our Time”
- EffeunoFest 2022 – First Prize with the project “Face of our Time”
- Passepartout Prize 2021 – Finalist / Annual Catalogue